We are in search of a Cath Lab Nurse with some Charge or Supervisory experience interested in moving into a Manager role in which you will be responsible for the responsible for the integration, facilitation, and coordination of the management and clinical activities in the Cardiac Cath Lab on a twenty-four/seven basis. You should have both invasive and non-invasive experience.
Our facility is a Magnet Hospital located in one of Virginia’s smaller cities located 7 miles northeast of Richmond with a population of 37,000, excellent schools, low crime, reasonable cost of living.
Our client is five-star rated by HealthGrades®. It is rated in the top 10 percent in the country for cardiac care and cardiac surgery. Their team of physicians, world-class surgeons, nurses and technicians offer comprehensive cardiac services, including prevention, digital diagnostics, treatment, surgery, recovery and wellness. They also have two cardiologists who specialize in electrophysiology.
Relocation is offered for this role and possible small sign on bonus.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years of nursing experience working in a Cath Lab with some supervisory experience.
- Wants to be a professional role model, mentor, clinical resource/educator for nurses and other members of the health care team.
More of what the qualified candidate will be DOING:
- Directs and facilitates scheduling and procedural flow each day to optimize patient care and maximize lab resources.
- Develops unit goals and objectives in collaboration with the Administrative Director to improve patient outcomes and create a center of excellence.
- Represents the Cardiac Cath Lab and is a liaison to internal and external customers.
- Participates in professional development activities and is active on house-wide committees.
- Participates in the department’s budget development and is responsible for monitoring and variance analysis.
- Reports to Administrative Director of Nursing
- Responsible for 20+ FTEs
- Hours are Monday thu Friday
Lots of opportunity for career growth. This facility is very much an advocate for hiring from within.
Our client offers great benefits, annual merit increases and a very competitive salary that goes well into the six figures. Salary depends on years of experience.
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with your salary requirement and the best days and times to reach you.
Salary : $120,000 – $125,000