We are in search of a RN with 5 years clinical experience in PACU/ Pre-op. Since this is a Manager role, the qualified candidate should have 3 years of management, Supervisory experience. Demonstrated clinical nursing leadership as a Charge/Senior RN. A BSN is required and it is a plus if you have a Master’s degree.
CAPA or CPAN preferred
**Management experience doesn't have to be in an in-patient hospital setting. We will consider ambulatory management experience.
What is great about this role?
- Our client is offering relocation within the state of California and in addition to a robust 6 figure salary, you have the potential to earn up to 15 % of your salary in annual Bonus.
- Your team will look like this: 45 direct reports plus 1 Educator that provides support (like an assistant manager). 2 new programs coming in 2017 that candidate will be heavily involved with: Transgender re-assignment surgery and critical advance training program.
- Exempt position, normal schedule M-F but some flexibility to start of shift. Will have 24 hour responsibility of units.
Here is a bit of what you will be DOING on a daily basis:
- Establishes, implements, and maintains patient care and service standards
- Manages on a 24 hour basis the delivery of nursing services and safe patient care which meet or exceed cost, quality, and clinical and utilization standards and performance measures.
- Works with Nursing Leadership to develop strategic/business plans to achieve integrated services across the continuum of care.
- Develops and monitors department's budgets and financial performance
- Interviews, hires and trains
- Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policy and procedures
- Ensures appropriate patient, employee and department safety standards and guidelines are implemented
• Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, TJC, and other local, state, federal regulations.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and management skills.
• Successful work history demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors.
Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K and more. Our client is an innovative leader in CA and known for being one of the best teaching hospitals in the country. Many of the BEST got their start here. Contact us to learn more.
Salary : $112,000 – $144,000