Are you a RN who has been showing advancement in their career path taking on leadership responsibilities either as a Charge Nurse, Assistant Manager or perhaps you are already working as a Manager but wanting to move into a role that offers more opportunity for career advancement?
Our client’s PACU/ GI and Same Day Surgery depts. are growing. In fact we need TWO Managers. Here is what you need to have in order to be considered:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in acute care Surgical Service required
· Minimum of 2 years of Supervisory/Management Experience in acute care Surgical Services required
· Current ACLS and PALS
· National certification in surgical services preferred
- Experience with budgets
- Experience meeting or exceeding patient, staff and physician satisfaction scores
- A strong leader who holds staff accountable
- RN CA License. If you do not have one, but are already in the process of applying for one, we will consider you.
Our client is offering a very competitive 6 figure salary, plus $ 15,000 sign on bonus and relocation. Salary STARTS at $ 106,000 and goes up DOE
Along with a friendly work environment, our client offers competitive benefits package to all its employees, which includes:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Paid time off program
- Online educational programs
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance
- Income replacement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- A 401(k) savings plan
Our client is offering competitive pay (depending on experience) and relocation allowance for the qualified candidate. Full comprehensive benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, PTO and so much more! To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume along with your salary requirements and best contact #/ email. We look forward to coaching you through their entire interview process.