Are you a Clinical Professional Nurse or perhaps you are a Nurse Practitioner who has the desire and experience to move into a Senior level position involving management efforts related to appropriate utilization of hospitals, transition of care, sub-acute care resources, hospital case management, and referrals to maximize the quality and efficiency of care for our client’s health plan members.
Our client’s opportunity is located in one of the most popular Southern cities offering you many choices for living in commutable suburbia. Affordable housing, excellent school choices and so much to do in this metropolis!
To be considered you should have experience with multiple sites of care, i.e. acute, ambulatory, home health, subacute, rehab, long term acute, hospice, palliative care or skilled nursing facilities. Case Management experience is also a plus.
Here you will be ensuring processes and systems are implemented for the patient to enter care at the optimal point in the care continuum and accesses appropriate levels of care with the goal of maximizing health status outcomes.
In this role you will be reporting to the Vice President, Chief Operating Officer.
Here is what our ideal candidate looks like:
· Minimum eight years (8) of previous experience either in acute care or ambulatory environment required.
· Minimum eight years (8) of management role experience in a health care setting with relevant experience in utilization management required.
· Minimum five years (5) of Managed Care background and experience in increasingly complex health care management roles with relevant experience in utilization management required.
· Master's degree required in health care administration, nursing, business or related clinical field OR a bachelor's degree with a minimum of six (6) years of directly related experience required.
- Should be willing to travel 10% of the time.
Our client is offering relocation.
In addition to providing you with a generous 6 figure salary, our client is offering you the opportunity to earn an additional 2% of your annual salary in bonuses.
Client also offers a robust benefits package with PTO, Medical, Dental and 401K.
Should you meet the minimum requirements here and to learn more about our client, please email your resume along with your salary requirement and the best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $118,000 – $165,000