Love the idea of living in Oregon?… lots of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors and wine country. Our client’s facility is near Portland.
We are in search of a RN with a strong Surgical Services background who has some leadership experience and is ready for a step up into a manager role or perhaps you are already a manager and looking for a step up in your career that will offer more challenge and room for upward mobility. It is a PLUS if you are a CNOR.
Here is what we are looking for:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN)
- Current Oregon Registerd Nurse (RN) license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) at time of hire
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS) for Healthcare Provider within 6 months of hire
- 5 years in nursing with experience in progressive leadership roles
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree or higher in a related field
- National Certification from American Nurses Association (ANA) or professional organization in relevant field of clinical expertise
- Formal coursework in management, finance, and other administrative subjects
- Previous management experience
- Current CNOR
About the work setting:
- you will be responsible for 80 direct reports
- oversight of 6 operating rooms
- 30-40 cases are conducted per day.
Our client is offering a base salary PLUS 12% annual Performance bonus. Relocation is offered.
Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO, Major medical insurance coverage, 401K and opportunity for career growth. Salary depends on years of experience. Please email us your resume along with salary requirements and best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $112,000 – $145,000