We are in search of a Director of Utilization Review for a well know Managed Care company near Carlisle, PA with:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- 5+ years of nursing experience in an acute care setting or medical/surgical, pediatrics, or obstetric in a managed care environment
- 1+ years of utilization management and/or case management experience.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Experience maintaining compliance with National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards for utilization management functions for the prior authorization unit.
- Experience identifying utilization trends and financial forecasting.
Looking to live in an area that offers work life balance and reasonable cost of living? Us News and World Report give this Pennsylvania location high ratings!
The great outdoors are easily accessible! Bikers and runners take in the scenery of the Susquehanna River on the trails of Riverfront Park, which also hosts many of the metro area's annual festivals and events. Residents also enjoy hiking the famous Appalachian Trail or camping and mountain biking in the many nearby state parks and forests.
Even with a population of more than 550,000, this metropolitan area has more of a small-town atmosphere than many of the East Coast's larger metro areas. And with one of the country's most affordable housing markets and a cost of living below the national average, this town provides an urban atmosphere with a manageable price tag. Big-city weekend getaways are also here for the taking; New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore and D.C. are a few hours away by car!
In this role you will report to the VP of Medical Management.
Our client is offering relocation.
In addition to our client offering a competitive 6 figure salary, you have the opportunity to earn 20% in performance bonus.
Client also offers a robust benefits package with PTO, Medical, Dental and 401K.
To learn more about our client, please email your resume along with your salary requirement and the best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $88,500 – $120,000