For 20 years, our client has been the leading independent benchmarking solutions vendor for the wireless industry. Their experts have driven millions of miles across thousands of markets to drive tests and provide unique benchmarking solutions to some of the largest wireless carriers and equipment manufacturers worldwide. They offer unmatched solutions for network benchmarking, analysis and testing.
The Sales Associate will represent the company in all areas related to sales. He/she must have exposure and an understanding of all related wireless technologies. The Sales Associate will build relationships with existing clients and establish new relationships with future clients. Additionally, it is expected for the sales associate to provide updates on all relative accounts and projects.
Primary duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Identify new sales prospects using available database, sales leads and online resources to obtain new clients.
- Sustains rapport with customers servicing existing accounts, makes regular phone calls and send emails to customers to keep in touch with them
- Ability to understand current business needs in the Telecommunications industry, in regards to GWS Products and Services.
- Determine the direction for future growth by maintaining and enhancing existing accounts.
- Update Salesforce accounts when necessary
- Provide weekly status reports
Education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing
- Excellent phone skills
- A basic understanding of telecommunication or networking services preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required as well as the ability to easily navigate different software systems.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, and other software products and systems required.
- Must be willing to comply with GWS’s drug testing policy.