Highly respected international manufacturing and distribution company that is expanding its service offerings for one their divisions. The company is seeking a Sales Engineer to develop sales of current & potential users for their plastic & metal machining services division. Compensation package includes Salary + Commission + Expense + Car + Phone + Laptop + Strong Benefits
- The Sales Engineer will coordinate with engineering, negotiate price and delivery and manage customer satisfaction and issues.
- The Sales Engineer will schedule appointments and travel to ensure sales & profit volume and growth is obtained.
- This person will use the vast machine tool potential of the organization to obtain new orders and service existing accounts by evaluating engineering and manufacturing needs of their customers.
- Home office with heavy travel schedule of more than 50%
- This person should have a BS degree in Engineering or the equivalent in technical experience and have significant experience in CNC machining and related processes.
- The right person will have sold Machined Parts and services for a minimum of 2 years and have a track record of success in growing their sales territory.
- Industry experience could include aerospace, defense, industrial, medical, transportation, automotive or other related manufacturing or machining environments.
- Experience with plastic parts highly desirable.