PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist in identifying customer needs
- Create sales plans
- Identify new customers
- Follow up on sales leads
- Proactively develop relationships with key users and provide customer feedback on product improvements.
- Assist in identifying key customer metrics and the ability to review the metrics with the customer.
- Meet specific customer needs.
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Identify products and pricing that meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Conduct assist in resolving billing disputes and credits with strategic customers upon request.
- Bachelors Degree or 7-10 years’ related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (e.g.; Word, Excel,) preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of MRO products or specialty in Commodities
- Valid state driver license required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills