Our client is growing and they need to add a Sales Engineer to their staff. Their main office for North America is in Madison, WI but the right candidate can live anywhere east of the Mississippi River as long as they are close enough to an airport for regular travel purposes. The company makes mechanical shaft seals for high-performance pumps, mixers, compressors and propulsion systems used in many different industries.
- Coordinate and drive all activities to develop new and maintain existing customers
- Travel about 50% of the time to meet customers, conduct training, attend trade shows or visit the home office
- When not traveling, unless you live near Madison, you will work from your home office to:
- Conduct market research and locate potential customers
- Cold call those prospects
- Network with other key players in the industry
- Develop quotes for projects and present to customers
- BS Mechanical Engineer or a related discipline, may consider Associates with greater years of relevant experience
- At least 6 years of engineering experience in process equipment industry, including at least 3 years of experience in as a Sales Engineer
- Preference for someone with mechanical seal or pump industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Unity Health Insurance (company currently covers 70% of the premium).
- Disability Insurance (company currently covers 100% of the premium)
- Dental Insurance (company currently covers 100% of the premium)
- Payroll with direct deposit
- Employee basic life insurance
- Simple IRA (company currently matches up to 3% of employee contribution )
- Flex Spending Account
- We are currently looking into increasing the company match on Simple IRA.
- Our current max time off is 26 days (vacation+PTO)
- Car allowance and mileage reimbursement
Let us move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role. No visa sponsorship is available.
Salary : $80,000 – $130,000