Our client is the largest spa and wellness marketing company in North America, is seeking a seasoned Sales Executive, Memberships and Loyalty Programs in New York City.
They are an established national brand with a blog and social community centered on beauty, fitness, fashion, food and health
The company's wide range of digital and retail products, including the bi-annual industry event are designed to address the evolving operational needs of spa and wellness centers to help grow their business.
It’s Spa & Wellness Gift Cards are sold in over 65,000 locations nationwide and accepted at over 9,000 partner locations. In addition, the gift card is sold directly on its website, as well as, through many B2B loyalty/ incentive and wellness program channels.
With a very aggressive expansion plan in place, they are looking for an experienced B2B gift card sales representative who will be responsible for the strategic growth and development of the organization’s gift card program. He/She work with senior leadership to develop the strategy and processes in order to effectively grow the division. Must be a self-starter and have previous experience navigating through corporate ladders. Experience in the gift card industry is a plus.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- New account acquisition through prospecting high volume / value accounts
- Closing inbound leads
- Building long term relationships while providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for building daily and weekly contact strategies and sales forecasting
- Must maintain and report on revenue achievements and pipeline management within the CRM (Salesforce)
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Collaborate with senior leadership to exchange best practices such as selling strategies and market information
- Partner with senior leadership to ensure that sales and marketing plans support and align with the company and goals
- Communication: Keep senior leadership informed of activities, progress, successes and potentials wins/ losses
- Keep up to date on products, services, competition and industry trends
Job Knowledge, Skills and Prior Experience:
- B.A. degree in business related field with minimum of 5 years of comprehensive experience in Sales and marketing communications
- Strong relationships/ contacts, strategizing and closing large scale programs within corporate America
- Superior prospecting skills and polished solution-selling skills
- Must have a passion for developing long-term, winning relationships with corporate decision makers
- Ability to make a minimum of 200 touches per week and record results in Salesforce
- Prior experience making cold calls
- Skilled at managing and prioritizing multiple projects and tasks with strong planning and follow up skills
- Excellent overall communication (phone, email, interpersonal, etc.) and writing (grammar, punctuation, etc.) skills
- Goal-oriented, disciplined and number-driven
- Flexible, resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience in the gift card, debit card, loyalty, rewards, recognition, incentive marketing, rewards/recognition or related spaces
- B2B Sales experience
- Salesforce or other CRM experience, internet & LinkedIn savvy.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Health Care, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
Salary : $75,000 – $100,000