Sales Executive- Telecom/Wireless
Our client is one of the largest privately-owned U.S. tower companies that develops, owns, operates and manages approximately 1,500 telecommunications towers and sites for wireless carriers across the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, and Australia. They operate more than 20 major DAS venues nationwide.
Job Summary: This person is responsible for marketing the companies national tower portfolio and driving sales reporting to the Director of Tower Sales. This individual works with all areas of the company and external partners to support the company meeting its sales and growth targets.
- Market all existing towers sites and potential tower builds to all non-carrier, non-broadcast tenants over the company’s tower portfolio (National territory in scope). Expands and develops customer relationships across segments
- Government (local, state, federal and FirstNet)
- Utility, oil and gas
- Microwave (proprietary and wholesale)
- Wireless internet service providers
- Internet of things (loT)
- Keeps detailed reports on all potential tenants in market with updates on deployment plans, and allocation of budge.
- Manages an active sales pipeline of opportunities while maintaining the balance in every stage from lead generation all the way to closing. This may include conversions as well.
Application to Lease Process:
- Facilitates applications to lease execution process through all departments
- Complete all other projects as assigned by the Director of Tower Sales.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent discipline
- Ability to travel (50%)
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Including weekly reporting to Director of National Tower Sales
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as solid team player
- 5-7 years of outside sales management experience in Non-telephony/narrowband industry
- Proven track record increasing sales in Non-Telephony industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to network with customers and industry associations
- Strong negotiation and closing-skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required, particularly in excel and PowerPoint
- Develop, manage and maintain up-to-date territory and account plans.
Salary : $70,000 – $90,000