Our client is seeking an experienced sales representative with demonstrated success selling electronic products or lighting to manufacturing companies. This is an international company that is developing U.S. operations. This candidate will represent the company in developing a distribution network and in business to business sales. The sales representative will manage sales across the United States. The client is seeking a candidate with the skill set and background for success. They have flexibility on compensation for the right candidate.
· Experience selling electronic products to manufacturing companies. (lighting products ideal)
· Collaborate with team to develop distribution network.
· Develop a sales plan and exceed target sales goals.
· Visit customers and communicate to gain feedback on projects providing aftersales support.
· Help corporate determine competitive market demands in pricing, service, and products.
· Candidates must have the ability to work from home and travel when needed.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience developing sales plans for regional or national sales.
· Experience providing support to customer throughout sales cycle. Including pre and after sales.
· Experience collaborating cross functionally to develop sales channels and provide insight into market demands.
· Candidates must have experience selling lighting or similar electronic devices into manufacturing.
· Selling into hazardous environments ideal.