Our client is a very well established manufacturer of automotive components.
IT – SAP Business Process Expert
Our client is transitioning from our current ERP system (PLEX) to the SAP ERP 605 in 2018 (SAP Roll-Out). We are searching for a Business Process Expert with experience in SAP ERP (modules preferred SD, PP, MM, optional FI/CO) to manage the implementation. This position will be the first point of contact for business regarding the SAP-related change requests and project demands.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES / SKILLS
- Lead the business’ interface to the Germany IT team.
- Managing the transfer of master data from the current ERP to SAP.
- Translating business requirements and process flows into SAP.
- Manage local SAP authorizations according to corporate guidelines.
- Being the first point of escalation (2. Level Support) for the key users in terms of SAP support
- Manage the SAP-related rollout, change, and optimization projects.
- Lead the initial training to SAP key users and end users.
- Manage post roll out SAP environment with Key user support and configuration updates.
- Manage Supplemental software which is connected to SAP (API exchange)
- Support other IT issues within the organization (with support of German IT)
- Facilitate the creation of supporting documents for Key Users (e.g. local work instructions)
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Able to analyze problems, generate solutions and achieve results
- Self-motivated and able to work to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10%
- Customer-focused mindset
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, industrial engineering, computer science or a comparable degree, or comparable business experience in a related field.
- Min. 3 years of SAP experience in SAP logistics (min. one of the modules: (SD, PP, MM and optional FI/CO).
- Demonstrable expertise in requirements gathering, functional design, business process analysis and master data management.
Salary : $75,000 – $85,000