Join a multi-Billion Dollar Global Company, a dominant leader in their industry providing truly innovative material solutions to solve their customers' most complex technical challenges. If you want to make an impact on the future of this company than this is for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist to develop, communicate and implement the annual audit plan and budget.
- Assist in planning and executing reviews of audit assignments which includes: documenting and analyzing business processes; evaluating internal controls; and analyzing and testing transactions to determine adherence to Company policy and procedures.
- Create, execute and update financial/compliance/operational audit programs.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
- Discuss results with operating and senior management.
- Provide input into the creation of Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Maintain database of recommendations, audit reports, etc.
- Provide support to team/staff with regard to audit issues.
Salary : $65,000 – $73,000