Our firm is in search of a Board Certified Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine who wants to be working as a Senior Medical Director for a company that is 90% Medicaid. You should be Board certified through an approved ABMS board, licensed and actively practicing in the State of Washington.
To be considered you should have the following:
- Utilization Review/Management experience
- Medical Leadership for pharmacy, case management, disease management, cost containment, and medical quality improvement
- management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Previous experience within a managed care organization and with Medicaid programs is preferred.
- Experience treating or managing care for a culturally diverse population Board Certification through American Board Medical Specialties
- It is a plus if you have Course work in the areas of Health Administration, Health Financing, Insurance, and/or Personnel Management is preferred
- You should be an active practicing physician in the State of Washington
- experience working with various departments and managing the day to day of other physicians
- experience working with a Medicaid Population
- plan and establish goals and policies to improve quality and cost-effectiveness of care and service for members.
- Oversee all aspects of the Appeals and Denials department including implementing budgetary, policy, and personnel decisions for the department.
- Assist in the development and implementation of physician education with respect to clinical issues and policies.
This position reports to the VP of Medical Affairs.
In addition to our client offering a competitive 6 figure salary, you have the opportunity to earn 20% in performance bonus.
Client also offers a robust benefits package with PTO of 3 weeks in the first year, Medical, Dental and 401K. To learn more about our client, please email your resume along with your salary requirement and the best days/times to reach you. Relocation and Sign on also available.
Salary : $280,000 – $280,000