We are working with a client in the Madison area in need of a Senior Quality Control Analyst. This client is a manufacturer of pharmaceutical ingredients. This position is for an experienced analyst with experience in qPCR and molecular technologies. This opportunity requires this person to be independent and a creative thinker.
- Responsible for performing complex and routine laboratory analysis and testing of raw material, finished product and special products.
- All work is completed under the cGMP/FDA guidelines.
- All records are properly documented and recorded.
- PCR- Polymerase chain reaction / Micro
- BS degree in Biology, Biotechnology or related fields.
- 2 years of experience with a pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Knowledgeable with cGMP, qPCR, and FDA.
- PCR – Polymerase chain reaction experience required
- Ability to work some extended hours on occasion.
Salary : $60,000 – $90,000