Senior Quality Engineer
Want to make high end products in a high growth environment for premier companies like Mercedes, Ferrari, SpaceX, and others? Come join AST’s 150 employees in making exciting products for the world’s leading companies.
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of forged and flow formed products for the automotive, defense, aerospace and alternative energy markets. As a fully integrated contract manufacturing business, all process steps are completed on site in ASA’s 100,000 sq. ft. facility.
Our client is located in Oxnard California 60 miles northwest of Los Angeles and 2 miles from the Pacific Ocean and California’s Pacific Coast Highway.
YOU MUST HAVE
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Five years or more of experience as a Quality Engineer
– Worked in an environment with machined parts.
– Worked in machine shop or engineered metal products environment: forging, stamping, spinning or flow forming
– Been a key member of a team using and documenting QMS, EMS and OHAS Occupational Health and Safety Systems.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Measure and report on the key Quality criteria
- Maintain the companiesQuality System Management and ISO Certifications:
ISO 9001-2008 (transitioning to ISO 9001-2015 in 2017)
ISO 14001-2004 Environmental Management
OSHAS 18001-2007Occupational Health and Safety
- Oversee Correction Action System
- Manage MRB Process
- Internal Auditing (QMS, EMS, OHAS)
Salary : $60,000 – $85,000