Leading online advertising and marketing company is seeking a Senior Software Engineer.
Join the technology team for the #1 Ranked Affiliate Network. Our client has been leading the affiliate industry for over almost 20 years and continues to innovate as part of its Global Network
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for building new products and features for the company’s industry-recognized affiliate networking and online marketing platform. They are looking for an engineer with an understanding of Lean Startup concepts and a “get things done” attitude.
From developing highly scalable client facing tools, designing a premium user experience, to building microservices from scratch, they are seeking a talented and creative technologist with a diverse skillset. It’s a fast-paced environment, with a team focused on delivery and innovation.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Follow direction from tech leads while providing estimates, communicating issues and helping to provide creative solutions to technical issues.
- Master new and emerging technologies
- Recognize and establish working design patterns
- Strong background in OOP with PHP5/7
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of the HTTP Protocol
- Experience and passion for automation (testing, deployments, etc)
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational databases.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience building web applications.
- Works well independently, but understands that it takes a team to deliver
- Successful experience working with a cross functional remote team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Background in engineering end-to-end solutions that utilize distributed systems and network system architecture to accommodate 24/7 operation.
- Experience building highly scalable, highly available REST web services
- Solid experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with git
- Experience with pair-programming and test-driven development.
- Good experience in high-traffic internet-facing environment; solid experience engineering robust web-based prototypes and production systems that can support millions of active users.
- Experience with Go
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Oracle
- Familiar with the affiliate industry
- Know how to speak “agile”
Salary : $90,000 – $125,000