Would you love to be living in Upstate New York near Montreal, Canada and have luxury of being able to hike in the Adirondack Mountains? If you would like to be able to hike, fish or canoe after a long day or week of work, this is a great place to consider that offers wonderful work/life balance. Additional nearby attractions include Burlington, Vermont, and the old and walled Quebec City, Canada (5hour drive), which has a very European feel and hosts many excellent and inexpensive summertime events.
Please know our client is not able to offer relocation allowance.
- Flexible work hours
- Inpatient and Outpatient setting
Our client has a newly created position for a Speech Therapist to add to their team. To be considered you should have experience doing the following:
- Completes speech and language therapy evaluations to establish treatment plans and home programs to restore function & prevent disability.
- Focus on maximizing the communicative and swallowing competence of each patient.
- Provide comprehensive diagnostic, consultative, and treatment services for patients with hearing, language, speech, and swallowing disorders.
- Certificate of Clinical Competency
- Ability to perform Modified Barium swallow studies
- Certified or interest to be certified in LSVT Loud and Vital Stim
- Training or interest in voice
- It is a plus if you have Voice experience
- It is a plus if you have Oncology rehabilitation experience
- It is a plus if you have experience in growing SLP program/services
Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO, Major medical insurance coverage, 401K and opportunity for career growth. Salary depends on years of experience. Please email us your resume along with salary requirements and best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $67,500 – $84,400