Growing plastic injection molding company is seeking a Sr. Account Manager to grow existing accounts and develop new business. This Sr. Account Manager will need to be able to read, interpret, and use blueprints to coordinate customer needs with internal production team. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated success selling contract manufacturing products to diverse industries including automotive, medical, food, and equipment industries. The Sr. Account Manager will join a team that is growing and successful with an opportunity to advance their career. Compensation includes salary of $90k – $110k plus an annual bonus up to 30% paid quarterly.
- Quote new and existing accounts.
- Manage customer relationships and coordinate with engineering team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel between 15% to 20%.
- Network and build relationships with customers and prospective customers to grow sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or ecquivalent.
- Demonstrated success as a Sales Engineer for a contract manufacturing company.
- Ability to use CRM software and Office software.
- Technical aptitude to read drawings and understand 3D models.
- Excellent organizational skills to work with customers through sales process.