- Supervising, training, and mentoring other electrical engineer(s) within the team.
- Designing and integrating control systems on new and existing equipment to improve output and meet key business objectives.
- On-going management of multiple technical projects targeting continuous improvement results in the areas of safety, quality, efficiency, delivery, or cost.
- Providing technical expertise and support on equipment, processes and methods aimed at sustaining or increasing production output.
- Maintaining and updating engineering standards for equipment as related to the selection of hardware, electrical documentation, and programming.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, MS is preferred
- 5 years’ experience designing and troubleshooting control and electrical systems
- Expert knowledge of programming for PLCs and HMIs (Allen-Bradley)
- Proficiency in the creation of electrical schematics and panel designs
- Visual Basic programming is desirable
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong desire to succeed as part of a technical team
- Ability to travel up to 10% for training, vendor selection, equipment evaluations
Salary : $80,000 – $100,000