Our client is a leading restaurant chain with an excellent reputation that is seeking a SENIOR QUALITY MANAGER based at their H.Q. within 1 hour of the St. Louis, MO area.
THIS POSITION ABSOLUTELY REQURES EXPERIENCE IN QUALITY IN THE FOOD OR BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
This position is responsible for managing an increasing number of Suppliers / Vendors and conducting Audits.
Brief Position Summary:
- Manages suppliers / vendors to ensure products and processes meet Supplier Quality Expectations, product specification, food safety, clean food initiatives and current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Monitors 3rd party audit reports to ensure suppliers / products are in to compliance to GFSI standards
- Responsible for approving and maintaining up-to-date supplier quality documentation
- Provides technical expertise and support to new product development, on projects designed to ensure food safety, improve food quality, optimize products / processes
- Performs periodic audits of ingredient / packaging vendors, distributors, warehouses
- Supports approval of new and / or alternate suppliers of food products and food packaging with respect to food safety, quality attributes and product consistency
- Supports compliance to regulatory requirements and internal policy for restaurant food safety programs
- Provides technical expertise to café operations for compliance to food safety regulations and best practices
The Company offers an attractive base salary, strong bonus potential and benefits package, and relocation assistance.
Salary : $90,000 – $100,000