Senior Software Engineer EE
This job can be located in either Oklahoma or Wisconsin (your choice) with this exceptional company who a leader in the development of machine controls, Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) guidance and utility locating tools for the underground construction industry.
Their engineers provide the innovative drive for best-in-class products applying control algorithms, HIL/SIL tools, electromagnetic field theory, radar technologies, wireless communication schemes and robust embedded system design to create solutions that can withstand the harsh environments of our industry.
Basically, they are bringing the 21st century to the construction industry.
This company offers an exceptional work environment, salary, benefits (including relocation), and continuous career advancement potential.
Due to the sustained growth of their business, we have been retained to help fill 6 different engineering positions in their R&D group. Due to the convenient multisite structure of the company, any of these positions can be in either Lake Mills, Wisconsin or Perry, Oklahoma.
This particular role is for a Senior Software Engineer who will
- Work closely with the Research, Development and Engineering Team to design, develop and maintain database applications, electronic controls, simulation tools, and/or embedded firmware for use in their products.
- Develop, debug and/or improve electronic controls, displays, and communications applications in the underground construction market.
- Participate in the definition and specification of new products.
- As an individual or team member, design and implement high-quality desk top and mobile applications that meet product requirements.
- Resolve integration issues that involve multiple platforms and/or developers.
- Work closely with electronic, system and software design engineers to optimize overall product performance.
- Provide product technical support to internal customer support resources.
- Participate in the development of software to interface with product test equipment.
- Work with software engineers to define interfaces and optimize hardware/software performance.
- Thoroughly test and evaluate the desk top and mobile applications to ensure maximum quality and functionality.
- Create software design and validation documentation.
• US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status
• Several to many years of desk top and mobile applications design experience.
• Proficiency designing software targeting 16, 32, and 64 bit microcontrollers and microprocessors.
• Proficiency in C / C++/C# programming language, data structure and/or object-oriented design.
• Proficiency with Graphical User Interface, Web and PC/Mobile-based application development
• Experience with relational database development tools and applications such as SQL
• Experience with embedded and/or real-time operating systems and networking protocols.
• Working knowledge of PC based business tools including enterprise resource planning systems, databases, CAD systems and programming tools.
Salary : $1 – $1