Well established and highly profitable CPA firm located in central Orange County, CA, is searching for a direct entry Tax Partner. The current owner is looking to sell the practice and retire. The firm has a gross revenue of approximately $1,500,000 derived from Taxes 22%; retainer clients 67%; other 11%. Mostly medical/dental clients. Over $500K net cash flow. Very efficient, well-run practice. Mostly employee run. Terms, guarantee.
The financial opportunity is incredible for a local Tax Manager CPA looking to move into a Partnership, or an out of town CPA open to relocating and establishing himself in this area. Practice development / sales expertise is NOT required as this firm has a large built in, growing book of business, ready to be taken over. Candidates need to buy in to the Partnership with an SBA (Small Business Administration) or similar loan for 75% of the value of the practice. A private investor puts up all cash required and adds value in many other areas to merit a silent partner share of the equity.
CONFIDENTIAL! Employees are NOT AWARE of Seller’s plans.
· Seller may be available to aid in the transition for a period of 30 days (longer if required).
· Seller may be available to work part-time for Buyer during the first tax season, if desired.
· Seller may be willing to carry a note (financing) for a qualified buyer.
· Mature practice with loyal client base
· · Seller is retiring.
· The practice is extremely efficient due to computers / programs / staff.
· · Practice provides very even cash flow to enable buyer to service debt and still provide reasonable
income. Seasonal, quarterly, consistent cash flow.
· The furniture and equipment are optional (negotiable).
Salary : $150,000 – $300,000