For 20 years, our client has been the leading independent benchmarking solutions vendor for the wireless industry. Their experts have driven millions of miles across thousands of markets to drive tests and provide unique benchmarking solutions to some of the largest wireless carriers and equipment manufacturers worldwide. They offer unmatched solutions for network benchmarking, analysis and testing.
The Technical Sales Representative will represent our client in all areas related to sales. He/she must have exposure and an understanding of all related wireless technologies. The Senior Sales Representative will build relationships with existing clients and establish new relationships with future clients. Position will carry 40-50% travel and you must work out of the corporate HQ office. No Virtual.
He/she must have highly developed negotiation skills and be able to take part in all facets of negotiations in order to close the sale. The Senior Sales Representative must accurately submit business forecast, develop business plans and be able to implement successfully. He/she will manage profitability and sales budget thereby meeting sales objectives and strategic.
The Senior Sales Representative will apply and implement his/her extensive expertise and advance knowledge in selling total solutions that bolster the client’s competitive advantage. He/she must be willing to travel in order to fulfill current opportunities and build new business in the US and Internationally.
Primary duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Ability to understand current business needs in the Telecommunications industry.
- Be able to identify new business opportunities by performing investigations of the current client climate.
- Aggressively generate new sales, establish and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Determine the direction for future growth by maintaining and enhancing existing accounts.
- Develops and maintains industry relationships which provide opportunities for new business development.
- Requires and understanding of the client’s long-term business and market requirements. Ability to apply and implement expertise and advance knowledge in selling total solutions that bolster the client’s competitive advantage.
Education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Sales and 5 years of experience in RF Performance and Optimization
- Intimate knowledge of telecommunication technologies such as CDMA, EVDO, UMTS, HSPA, GSM, WiMax, LTE, etc.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical issues to non-technical clients
- Capability of providing evidence of your achievement, credibility, stature with past customers and superior quality of written documentation.
- Ability to manage all Responds to Request for Quotation (RFQ’s), Request for Tender (RTF’s) and Requests for Information (RFI’s).
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to schedule changes.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must be willing to comply with companies drug testing policy
Salary : $100,000 – $130,000