Location: Texarkana/Ashdown, Arkansas
Category: Paper Chemical Sales
Company's Paper segment has unique expertise in applying chemicals and supporting pulp and paper producers to innovate and constantly improve their operational efficiency and end product quality. We are a global $2.8 billion company.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for overseeing company's programs and running our existing business at a large customer’s site. This individual will also promote and sell the organization’s additional value-added products, applications and services to the account to achieve revenue and margin targets and facilitate technical sales support. Functions as part of the Western Region Paper Sales Group, Ouachita District.
This position is for Ashdown, AR, There will be occasional calls on other mills within the district.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the existing District Manager and team to direct sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales and profitability margin targets.
- Develop profitable business with designated account(s).
- Expand profits, market position/share, introduce new products/solutions to clients and organize visits to current and potential clients.
- Prepare and submit short and mid-range sales plans to reach nominated targets. Support the development of demand forecast in own area.
- Retain and intensify long-term customer relationships with established accounts that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Manage trade receivables and delivery/invoicing claims.
- Contribute to the process to obtain market intelligence. Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
Desired skills and experience:
You are familiar with influencing stakeholders, and collaborating with others in a manufacturing environment. Your way of working is results- orientated and you have strong planning and organizational skills. Additional skills and experiences include:
- Bachelor's degree level and/or equivalent field experience
- Ideal majors include paper science, chemistry, biology, microbiology, or chemical engineering
- Five years’ experience in the paper industry
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in the following areas:
o Alkaline fine and fluff pulp grades
o Pulp mill applications
o Retention and drainage applications
o Deposit control applications
o Microbiological control
o Chemical dosage equipment
Salary range will be from $65,000 to $75,000 per year, depending on experience and skill set. This position will be eligible for the company Sales bonus plan. A vehicle stipend and expense account are included. Full 401K and health benefits. Relocation package is available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- paper chemical sales: 5 years