One of our best long term clients in the growing wind energy industry is in need of a Training Specialist. This company is a leading provider of large equipment for the Wind Energy industry. This division of the company has experienced large market share growth in the past several years and seeks to continue to provide technically superior products.
The Training Specialist will resolve preventative and corrective actions inside the manufacturing facility, as well as, across U.S. job sites. The Training Specialist will train technicians and report to the Training Manager.
· Troubleshoot repairs with mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
· Work with Training Manager to maintain training center tools and equipment
· Train technicians on the maintenance and repair of gearboxes.
· Travel 15%-20% of the time to customer sites to assist repair or training with products.
· Ability to interpret mechanical drawings and schematics.
· Positive attitude and strong communication skills.
· 3 years of experience working with gearboxes or wind turbines.