*****DISCRETE SEARCH – EXCLUSIVE*****
A small independent fabrication job shop with a strong reputation and stable organization is seeking a Vice President of Sales and Manufacturing to take the lead in expanding the company's business / sales. The company has been evolving positively as it has begun to grow. They need a new top leader to join their team to oversee new business development as well as facilitate a seamless coordination between sales and manufacturing.
Excellent career opportunity for a senior business leader to manage a stable and established business and take it to another level. Located in a low cost of living area just outside of Columbia, SC.
- Prior experience in sales and sales management for a job shop fabrication company is an absolute must. Should be able to estimate roughly what it would cost to fabricate a given product per customer order.
- A BS in an Engineering discipline is strongly preferred, but is not required.
- Must have 15 to 25 years of experience working in or managing a job shop fabricator.
- Must have prior hands-on experience in fabrication / metal working methods like welding, bending, machining, etc… Prior blue print experience is also a must. Essentially needs to be able to speak intelligently with customers and their engineering staff.
- Should be able to get a DOD Security clearance.
Salary : $100,000 – $110,000