Our client, a fast growing cutting edge manufacturer, plans to significantly increase business in the next few years. The Vice President of Inside Sales will play a critical role in driving growth. The Vice President of Inside Sales will be highly energetic and metrics driven with a proven track record of driving inside sales growth. They will build and manage a highly talented sales team focused on driving new business and increasing sales within the existing base. We need a leader who sets standards and values coaching, process and performance to build a championship team and define the sales culture. We need a leader who can determine the long-term sales strategy and lead the team to success.
Successful candidate skills and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
· 5+ years running an inside sales team with proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets for a manufacturing company
· Ability to establish the sales targets to meet company objectives.
· Ability to think strategically about the business and work constructively with executive team to create winning sales plans.
· Ability to work with Inside Sales team and drive their daily performance metrics.
· Core strength in managing the day to day activity and performance metrics.
· Collaboration is key – able to help in tackling challenges across the organization and not just in sales.
· Communication skills, so everyone knows what you are trying to say.
· Strong sense of urgency and ability to execute.