Large Fire Protection/Suppression and Sprinkler company is hiring a Alarm and Suppression Estimator. the company installs/services and repairs commercial and industrial Systems for multiple clients. This is a full time direct position. Please no contract employees apply as client only seeks to hire only direct hire employees. There is few events where the company will need to pay day rate or sub pay as most work is local. Company provides competitive salary, excellent benefits and is a family oriented employer with excellent work/life balance.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or business administration a plus.
- Minimum of three years of experience in fire alarm and/or suppression estimating.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 72, NFPA 2001, NFPA 12, and ICC code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to travel regularly to visit job sites
- Able to walk constructions sites and heavy industrial sites including climbing of stairs and ladders
- Experience in the industrial market
- NICET certification in fire alarm or fire suppression systems highly desired
- Estimating experience required
- Commitment to continuous improvement