Manufacturing company is seeking an Applications Engineer to to provide technical support for customers. This includes electronic, phone, and on site support. The Applications Engineer will assist in startup, configuration, and commissioning, and documentation, and troubleshooting of flow, pressure, and level measurement products for a number industries.
- Effect repairs, calibration, testing, and maintenance on company products.
- Work with client engineers to ensure effective product performance.
- Work with customers on technical concerns.
- Read and interpret diagrams, schematics, and drawings.
- Work with AutoCAD and Visio.
- Prior experience with Visio and AutoCAD
- Ability to read and interpret drawings such as P&ID and PFD's.
- Bachelor's of Engineering (mechanical or electrical engineering degree preferred)
- Experience working with process control, electrical equipment, and instrumentation.