Business Development Sales Executive – Facilities Management/Outsourcing
We are a growing, national leader in the Outsourcing – Facilities Management Vertical. We have a refreshing culture that offers a personal, passionate and productive touch to business as well as full benefits.
Are you a HUNTER of New Logo's? If so, this position is for YOU!!!!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively through effective lead generation methods
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meeting established Sales Activity KPI’s
- Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
- Attending user group meetings and trade exhibitions.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details similar to or use of Salesforce
- Producing monthly sales reports
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance outsourcing solutions and service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing and Customer Support and across the company.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
Skills and Specifications
- Proven success penetrating a cold sales territory
- Hunter mentality and expert lead generator/networker/prospect finder
- Experience selling outsourcing, managed services, corporate services or facilities management solutions.
- Proven success landing meetings with C-Suite/executive level individuals at F1000 and AMLAW 100 clients
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong listening skills
- Tenacious work attitude and self-motivated
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Strong customer objection handling skills. .
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure in a KPI-oriented environment
- Highly innovative and proactive.
- Capable of agile cogitating to give quick and accurate response to questions.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.
- Flexible to work anytime.
- Motivated by money
Education and Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in sales and marketing related field.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in corporate B2B sales within the New York market.
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling outsourcing, managed services, corporate services, facilities management services and solutions within the New York market
- Experience selling consultative services and solutions
Salary : $100,000 – $150,000