Great opportunity to advance your career by joining a fast growing engineering consulting firm
- Has responsibility for managing, organizing & executing engineering projects.
- Direct project team on a variety of municipal and private projects including: roadway reconstruction, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, water mains, bridges, trails, traffic signals, marinas and asset management projects. Also includes site design for residential, commercial, and industrial developments.
- Attend project and planning meetings.
- Assist in marketing and business development.
- Deal directly with permitting, zoning, planning and other officials on project issues.
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget and quality goals.
- Client contact.
BS Civil Engineering,
Registered Professional Engineer
5 – 10 years experience in civil engineering
Professional Engineer licensed in Michigan, or able to obtain licensure within 6 months.
Self motivated and able to work independently or with teams
Good written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft suite of programs
Salary : $70,000 – $90,000