A leader in the production of plastic aerospace and medical components is seeking an experienced CMM Technician. This position will report to the Quality Manager and does not require programming experience. Prior experience inspecting plastic medical and aerospace products is preferred, it is not required.
About the Company: The company is a long-term stable employer located in southwest Michigan between Elkhart and Kalamazoo. This growing company produces aerospace and medical components.
- 1-3 years of CMM Experience
- Knowledge and use of Mitutoyo Bright 707 CMM preferred, but not required. No programming experience is required.
- Ability to work 1st Shift
- Experienced in performing layout and capability studies, gauge R&R, maintaining calibration of fixtures and gauges, etc.
- Experience in measuring plastic injection molding parts
- Experience in working with medical and aerospace components is preferred, but not required.
Compensation: $16/hr+ some OT
Benefits: Company provides a complete package of benefits to their employees.