We are looking for an experienced technician to handle customer installation, training, support and repair of CNC machinery. You will represent the company in resolving complex technical problems while maintaining good customer relations. Service responsibilities include machine maintenance, technical support, troubleshooting control issues, diagnosing system alarms, rebuild, repair, and alignment of mechanical assemblies. You should be a team player with good interpersonal and communications skills. We are looking for a self-starter with effective planning and organizational skills, who is committed to customer satisfaction.
- Provide electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical repair and service on CNC equipment.
- Communicate technical service information to customers.
- Analyze needed repairs, proactively ensure parts are ordered, delivered, and installed efficiently.
- Set up of new machinery, installation of options, and operator training on new machinery.
- Promote Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Complete service and billing reports for each service call.
- Maintain expense reports when traveling.
- Maintain a vehicle, valid driver’s license, driving record and a valid U.S. passport.
- Physical demands include bending, stooping, standing, climbing, lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Must wear furnished uniform and maintain clean and professional appearance while working with customers, vendors and colleagues
- Have good working knowledge of Fanuc CNC controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate’s degree in a technical field or equivalent is preferred, plus three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Read and interpret electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings/blue prints.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- No form of tobacco products will be used on customer premises at any time. Use of nicotine gum or patches are allowed.
- Pre-hire background check and drug test are required
Client isn't offering sponsorship at this time
Qualifications are preferred
Salary : $62,400 – $72,800