Our client has multiple needs for CNC Machinists and Programmers. They have two Milwaukee area plants, one in Hartford and another in New Berlin. There are one on first shift and several on second shift. Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a growing company.
- Set up and operate conventional and CNC machines and machining centers to produce precision metal parts in addition to fitting and assembling machined parts and components into complete units
- If you have programming skills you will program using MasterCAM
- Follow ISO 9001 quality practices
- Proficient at operating vertical and/or horizontal machining centers utilizing Fanuc, Okuma, and Mitsubishi controls.
- Self-confident with strong qualitative, analytical and mathematical skills
- Assume responsibility for dimensional accuracy and quality workmanship
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, team environment
- Must have organizational skills to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and expectations
- Ability to problem solve using critical thinking skills
- If you are targeting a programming position you must be proficient in MasterCAM
- Health, dental and life insurance
- 401K with match
- Vacation and holidays
- Some help with relocation provided your skills are very good
Let us move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role. No sponsorship is available.
Salary : $45,000 – $66,000