Highly respected precision machining and fabrication company is seeking a CAD / CAM Programmer. The CAD / CAM Engineering Programmer will work with manufacturing to advance programming on multi axis machining and geometries. This individual will work 2nd shift at the facility, and on occasion help set up or tear down machine tools.
- Develop Mastercam programs to assist CNC machinist with efficient toolpath.
- 3D modeling of parts, fixtures, and tooling.
- Work with other departments and management to meet customer needs.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years of experience using cam / cad software. Experience with Mastercam a must.
- Must be a team player with a good attitude and work ethic.
- Willingness to keep up with technology and machine shop practices.
Salary : $52,000 – $70,000