Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new Customer Success Account Specialist working out of the Long Island Office. The company is 15 years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment.
Must be local to the Nassau/Suffolk border.
My client is looking for a talented, driven individual to join its team as they continue to expand on their stellar growth and industry leading position as a data driven, business intelligence focused SaaS company.
As a Customer Success Account Specialist, you will represent the company and will be assigned a defined number of clients. Your primary responsibility will be ensuring they see value in working with its software platform each day. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B account management and named account penetration
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships with decision makers and users
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- Understand client business operations and technology environment
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach wide range of customer stakeholders to deliver value to their respective roles
- Drive and monitor client performance metrics
- Act as a member of the overall Customer Success Team process transactional support functions across our entire client base (ex. Tier 1 Technical Support, Software Trainings) as needed.
- Comfortable with software renewal processes
- Proven work experience as an account manager or customer success role in SaaS or related technology field
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM software
- Expertise driving buy in across multiple stakeholder roles
- Strong software demonstration and presentation skills
- Comfort with on-line meeting tools (ex. Go-to-Meeting)
- Ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- BS Degree in Business or relevant field
Salary : $40,000 – $50,000