We are a fast-growing specialized accounting and consulting services firm serving the Los Angeles and Orange County area. Our reputation is built on professional excellence and trusted relationships, and we are ranked among the best places to work by the Los Angeles Business Journal for a second consecutive year. We offer a very reasonable work life balance. high base salaries and bonuses, and excellent potential for fast track career advancement. Interview expenses and relocation assistance is available for out of town candidates and we will consider sponsorship of H1 and TN visa transfers. We are currently seeking a Director to join our Compliance and Risk Advisory Services Practice (CRS). Prefer candidates at a Manager level or above with initial or current Big-4 or national CPA firm audit / internal audit experience.
- Lead strategic advisory engagements and multi-disciplinary teams serving our clients ranging in size from middle market to Fortune 500 companies. Take responsibility for client satisfaction and enhance our role as a valued and trusted advisor.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Internal Audit related issues, from initial implementation to continued compliance. Some representative topic areas may include but are not limited to risk assessment preparation, entity level controls, fraud assessment, completion to scope planning, documentation of process flows, completion of process testing on behalf of management, deficiency assessments and remediation, internal audit co-sourcing and full outsourcing, and much more.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field. CPA is required. CIA and CISA certifications are preferred.
- Public accounting / advisory experience with emphasis on risk and compliance consulting related to Sarbanes-Oxley and internal audit.
- Strong people, project and client management skills.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt communication and responses as needed based on each situation.
- Ability to translate complex issues into simple and easy to understand terms.
- Innovative thinker with strong analytical skills, sound interpretation of complex subject matter, ability to generate meaningful insights and develop pragmatic solutions.
- Ability to delegate responsibility and coach others to develop their capabilities.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and use them as learning and development opportunities.
- Ability to execute and operate in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to quickly adapt to unexpected changes in timelines, deadlines and scope of work.
Salary : $120,000 – $180,000