The Electrical Engineer/Designer is responsible for the design and development of electrical systems for various project building types. These systems include but are not limited to: power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, security systems, and communications. Projects will include commercial and industrial facilities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with a wide variety of project types, preferred.
- Licensed professional engineer (PE), preferred.
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD, required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Experience in Arc Flash Studies utilizing software for simulations. Proficiency in Elum Tools or Visual Lighting Software, and Easy Power.
- Ability to coordinate and integrate work with designers, other engineers, construction administrators, consultants and any other members of the project team.
- Advanced knowledge of the production of construction drawings and specifications.
- Advanced knowledge of quality assurance/quality control processes.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical standards and regulations and the ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
- Ability to work independently and take on large, complex tasks and assignments, as well as those of a routine nature. Ability to successfully prioritize work, manage multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Comfortable working under pressure in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to communicate professionally to people both internally and externally within all levels of the organization(s) they represent. Ability to oversee and work effectively with project team members evidenced by positive project results and outcomes.
Salary : $60,000 – $100,000