Our client is a well established automotive supplier in a beautiful, low cost of living area in southeast Kansas, that is a great place to raise a family!-They have been in business for over 50 years, and due to growth they have an immediate need for an electrical design engineer. Although the list below is desired skills, they will take a fresh electrical engineering graduate who has designed electronic circuits. They cannot sponsor any sort of visas.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – Design and develop electronic circuits and devices for engines and vehicles in the automotive aftermarket.
· BSEE degree from a four-year college or university required with 5+ years engineering experience in product design a plus. Experience within an automotive manufacturing environment a definite plus.
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Project Team leadership skills
· Ability to design and develop electronic hardware, software, and firmware for automotive electronic devices
· Ability to simulate, test, optimize, and verify designs through all phases of product development
· Experience with digital and analog electronics
· Experience with Schematic Capture and PCB Layout software a plus
· Experience with C language
· Understanding of bills of material, engineering prints, quality documentation, work instructions, and other forms of controlled documentation
· Ability to support production with existing product (and production equipment)
· Experience with pressure, speed, position sensors a plus
Salary : $55,000 – $85,000