Solid Manufacturing client of ours is hiring a Human Resources Generalist. Looking for a sharp college graduate beginning their career in Human Resources with at least 2 years prior experience in HR in manufacturing or similar industry such as Warehousing, distribution, etc.
Payroll experience is a HUGE plus and ideal so please list examples of your payroll duties when you apply.
- Manage the staffing and selection process to include screening, interviews, testing, and selection decisions.
- Coordinates and assists with facilitating New Employee Orientation
- Assists in the communication and administration of the benefit programs.
- Assists with resolving employee relations issues and addresses behavioral employee relation issues, complaints, or any other employee concerns.
- Maintain current knowledge of EEO/AA/ADA laws
- Drafts new and revised operational policies and procedures.
- Conducts exit interviews to identify causes of turnover and works to develop retention strategies to minimize turnover costs.
- Assist in planning, executing and tracking development and training programs for both hourly and professional staff.
- Encourages positive employee relations by creating a responsive, open environment.
- Prepares detailed recruiting records, such as time to fill, headcount tracking, and tracking of hiring data.?
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (I-9 completion, tracking of applicant information, etc.?.).
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource
- 2+ years of Human Resource experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment.
- Payroll experience is highly preferred
- PHR preferred but not a must.
- Must be self-directed and motivated.?
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.?
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.?
- Ability to prioritize workflow and handle multiple activities and competing priorities.?
- A positive progressive attitude and excellent communication skills required.
Salary : $45,000 – $55,000