The HVAC Engineer will be responsible for working with the Senior Mechanical Engineer in the design of mechanical systems for various project building types. These systems include: load analysis, equipment sizing, ductwork sizing, design of hydronic systems and the ability to coordinate this information with the project design.
- BSME or BSAS with specialty in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in education
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience working with design, loads, and controls, equipment power, electrical distribution, transformer voltage, central energy, dust collection, water chilling and heating systems, and/or industrial refrigeration; outstanding candidates will have experience in multiple aspects of facility design engineering
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCad required
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation skills
Salary : $60,000 – $100,000