Industrial Inside Sales Representative is the main point of contact for customers and acts as a focal point for quotes, quote follow up and the single point of control in managing the day to day customer interaction.
· Sell industrial MRO products maintain customer accounts
· Take orders on the phone and over the internet
· Enter orders and product quotes into the computer system
· Emphasize salable features, quote prices and credit terms, prepare sales orders for orders obtained
· Estimate delivery dates based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules and inventory
· Prepare reports of business transactions in company database
· Work with account managers to keep account activities up to date
· Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries
· Must be able to successfully function in a fast paced, high volume environment utilizing Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, etc.
· Solid Inside Sales/ CSR skill sets
Local Candidates Only.
Keywords: Gaskets, Fabrication, MRO, Bearings, Abrasives, Distribution, Pneumatic, Belting, Maintenance, Sealants, Paints, Adhesives, Marking/Labeling, Fluids & Lubricants, Fasteners & Hardware, Machinery, DROs, Machine Tool Accessories, Knurls, Books & EDM, Measuring Instruments, End Mills, Saws, Cutters & Tool Bits, HVAC, Plumbing, Pumps & Process Equipment, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Values, Fittings, Hose & Tubing
Salary : $40,000 – $50,000