Our client is a very big, well respected, privately owned, company in the food production industry.
Due to the growth of their business, they are hoping to attract an individual to their team as an Accounting Coordinator/Manager, who can be promoted to Controller within a reasonable amount of time.
In this role, the Accounting Coordinator / Manager will
- Lead a small team of accounting professionals.
- Ensure the effective and efficient operation of all accounting procedures.
- Assist in plan, assign, supervise, and review process the work of support staff in the preparation and coordination accounting procedures.
- Assist in banking, month-end closing and statements preparation.
- Assist in interview process and recommend employment of support staff.
- Recommend improvements or revisions in the accounting procedures.
- Prepare recurring financial reports from available accounting data following prescribed formats.
- Compile data necessary for decisions by superiors and others within company.
- Gather and analyze cost data.
- Maintain detailed financial and statistical records to supplement general financial information.
- Be responsible for preparation and reporting of various reports and statistical data analysis.
- more fun and impactful things!
- CPA (US based)
- At least a few years of accounting experience at a senior level.
- Able to work onsite in Enid OK. (Relocation assistance is available).