- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information daily.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions in the North America and Internationally.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer’s needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for products and services.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential and proper contacts.
- Ability to effectively manage time – Daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Ability to properly prepare for scheduled calls and appointments to present appropriate information and in a professional and organized manner.
- To include but not limited to white papers, developing Power Points, Return on Investment, Equipment application, etc.
- Ability to properly communicate and secure meetings with Company Presidents, Vice Presidents, Project Manager, Production Managers, Plant Managers in the assigned territory.
- Ability to effectively present technical information to small and large audiences.
- Expand market awareness of products and experience by effectively communicating features and benefits of our products and services offered.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with Representative in certain areas.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with capital equipment.
- Focused, driven, goal-oriented professional who can work independently and as a team player.
- Strong Customer Relations and Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products; experience using CRM database software.
- Must be able and willing to travel 50% of the time.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 2 weeks at a time and multiple times a year.
Passport required or ability to obtain a passport shortly after hire.