Do you have experience as a plastics Extrusion Operator? Do you have solid mechanical and/or electrical aptitude? Do you want to join a small company that has doubled sales every year for the past 5 years? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client manufactures filament for 3D printers. All sales are generated through their website, and business is booming! With this growth, our client is adding an Assistant Production Manager/Extrusion Operator to its team .In this role, you will report to the Production Manager.
As Assistant Production Manager/Extrusion Operator you will:
- Extrude precision plastic wire (3D filament) of equal quality
- Produce new machines
- Set up new extrusion lines
As Assistant Production Manager/Extrusion Operator, you background will include:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in plastic or rubber extrusion preferred
- Being very physically fit as this position requires heavy lifting of 50+ pounds on a regular basis
- Mechanically inclined
- Solid aptitude for working with machines
- Willingness to precisely follow directions
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products preferred
Our client is considering only local candidates.