Our client is a growing and they need to add an Automation Engineer to their team. They are a manufacturer of high-quality molded products and painting. You will help to oversee the Fanuc paint robotic operations and processes and work closely with the Engineering team and the V.P. of Manufacturing. They have aggressive growth plans and career advancement opportunities will be available.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the Fanuc paint robots you will calibrate its automated paint system, and system components to maximize efficiency of production
- Create embedded software design programs for the paint system.
- Create and manage backups of robot programs/parameters
- Design, develop, or implement control circuits or algorithms for electro-mechanical or pneumatic devices or systems
- Apply mechatronic or automated solutions to the transfer of materials, components, or finished goods.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems.
What they are looking for:
- Fanuc PaintPro Certification
- 3+ years automated paint line experience
- PLC programming experience
- CAD/CAM experience
- Liquid paint application processes
- Paint line troubleshooting and support
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of robotic systems
- Any RFID applications
- Ability to travel to sister facility between Madison and Milwaukee for day trips
- Excellent health insurance plan
- 401(K) with match
- Life Insurance and Basic Short Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance buy up
- Optional Dental and Vision Insurance
- A progressive PTO policy
- Paid Holidays