***Great Company to Work For!!!***
My client, a Global, Multi-Billion dollar, manufacturing corporation, is constantly on the look out for AUTOMATION ENGINEERS to join their team at their premiere, state-of-the-art manufacturing operation, located in Central Upstate New York. It is the manufacturing site that the corporation shows off their manufacturing methodology to all of their customers. Most of their senior executives get their start at this facility. High profile location that offers excellent career growth potential.
The Automation Engineers will be responsible for the support, enhancement, and continued development of all automated control / manufacturing computer systems. HMI/SCADA systems development and maintenance. Great opportunity to be a part of an industry leader at its premiere manufacturing facility.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unfortunately, my client cannot provide Visa Sponsorship at this time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or related discipline is a must.
- 5 years of manufacturing experience preferred, but will consider Entry-level applicants with less than a year of real world experience as long as they have some proven experience in the development of SCADA systems, WonderWare, C#, and/or VB.net.
- Strong communication skills required
- Software skills in software analysis, design, methodology, and architecture is a must
- Programming experience in software development with Microsoft Visual Studio / Development tools and C# or VB.Net programming is a must.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks Desired Qualifications
- Experience in HMI/SCADA systems is a must. Experience with WonderWare HMI systems a plus.
- Experience with SQL programming and relational databases is strongly preferred.
- Experience in building client/server applications
- Experience in multi-threaded applications development
- Experience working in an IT environment organization
- Experience in Windows operating system management and configuration as it pertains to a networked manufacturing environment